Tuesday, September 27, 2011

so far

It only took one day for me to decide I was going to enjoy the format of college classes. There is no messing around or doing pointless activities. You show up to class, spend a focused hour on learning the material, and then go on your way. The amount of independence is refreshing. Doing things on your own and for yourself instead of following a group around like some of us did in high school. This allows me to feel more in control of my education and the amount of time I want to put into it. I've only been a college student for a week but i'm very enthusiastic about the next four years to come.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your outlook and attitude towards college so far. It is very refreshing to see that we are on the same wavelength when it comes to school. I wish I had your outlook on life as a freshman, you definitely have a good head on your shoulders!

    -Brett

    ReplyDelete